Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Isn't This Why I Have My Profile Set to Private?




This is the message I received today on myspace:



From: Danny
http://www.myspace.com/berryvillepimp
Date: Feb 27, 2007 11:23 AM

Subject: Magic: The Gathering

Body: Hello, my name is Danny. I live in Eureka Springs, Ar.
I am looking for more Magic: The Gathering players for my local Saturday gaming group.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Danny Turner
(337)303-XXXX


I mean, I can't believe how many Saturday nights I've been wasting not knowing that there was a regular Magic: The Gathering game only two hour away! Which reminds me...
Click here to read one of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet. Props to Michael Simeone for showing it to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, read your little love letter. yikes. i mean really. i should be surprised that you got that from michael simeone, but i'm not. :)