Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Did I really just drink that?

Went out to a bar that a friend of mine was bartending at last night. I was pretty good and stuck with the pbr but I did ask him to put together some kind of "seat of your pants" specially shot. He asked if I wanted something spicy or fruity. I replied, "Is it to much to ask for both?" About a minute later he came back with a full shaker and two shot glasses. Shots were taken, looks were exchanged and it was agreed that he had recreated the flavor of vomit. I'm not kidding. The actual flavor. 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. It's like the vomit jelly bellys.

Unknown said...

"specially shot"

My immediate thought was, "even blogging he drunkenly slurs his speech" since you used "specially" instead of "specialty". :P

Looks like life is treating you well, sir.

JT