Monday, October 15, 2007

5 Dollar Miller Lites Are Starting to Get a Little Old

Ugh! So here's a good example of why you shouldn't solely view your weekend as "those two days that I get to drink a lot on". I spent both Friday and Saturday night out till around 5 AM. Which was great and fun, but when I finally crashed last night( or should I say yesterday morning) I didn't wake up until 4 PM. Which means I haven't been able to go to sleep at all. On the upside I have been able to catch up on my TBS and TNT movie classics. Thanks Ted Turner!

4 comments:

melissa said...

you're getting older, p. you can't expect to hang with all the little children. : )

Anonymous said...

hey pittman :) thank for for late night tnt. otherwise i'd never get to see such classics as "cradle 2 the grave" or all the steven seagal movies.

Anonymous said...

and that's actually supposed to say thank god for tnt. it's 756 am. my bad.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.